Love SMS - The Reason For Romance

Love text messages are a good way to express feelings and these can be sent anytime and not just during special occasions such as valentine. Communicating through SMS is not only easy and simple but is one of the cheapest methods to stay in touch. You can drop any amount of messages you want in a day for a loved one just to let him/her know that they are on your mind. Most people in long distance relationships communicate through love SMS because making calls can prove to be expensive sometimes.
Love messages also come in handy when both of you are busy that it becomes difficult to meet often or to call each other. There are many love messages on the internet you can send to your loved one but you can also compose your own. You can subscribe to some of the SMS service websites that make it possible for you to send messages cheaply. You can also access any of the Hindi love SMS sites where you will find a collection love messages.
Once in a while you like to receive a lovely SMS from the person you love even if it is to just wish you a good day at work. You don't have to make it very long but a few words will do just fine as long it has all that you intended to pass across.
With Love SMS too, you can write it from anywhere you are on your phone especially when you are in a place where you cannot receive or make a call due to restrictions or noise. You can also surprise the person you love through a romantic short message on his/her phone. There is no specific form in which a love message may take but they are supposed to express the feelings we have in written words. It should therefore be romantic and lovely with the right choice of words. With the computers and phones at our disposal, you should not let a relationship die for lack of communication when you can do it cheaply through love text messages.
 
Almost all romantic comedies are based on crossed up love messages. In real life, crossed messages do not always have a happy ending. Your love messages must be received for your partner or loved one to hear them. That means you need to speak their language-love language that is.
Dr. Gary Chapman, author of the book, The Five Love Languages, How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate, has identified five different ways we express and feel loved. All of us have one dominant love style and it is the primary way we feel love from others. Often, we learn these styles from our parents. Sometimes marriages fail because the couple communicates in all love styles during the beginning, then settles in to their dominant style after the wedding. If those styles are different, it is as if the couple spoke completely different languages. They can not see the love the other has.
The five love languages are:
1. Words of Affirmation While I love you. may be the first love words of affirmation that come to mind, these are certainly not the only ones. Any words that build the other person up emotionally are affirming. Compliments, appreciation, thanks for deeds done or gifts received all work as words of affirmation.
2. Quality Time
Quality time is giving someone your undivided attention. Perhaps you stare deeply into each others eyes, or do something you both enjoy together, or just sit and talk. Quality time is not watching TV or movies together because here, the screen is the focus of attention, not your loved one.
3. Receiving Gifts
In almost every culture, the giving and receiving of gifts is associated with love and marriage. To a person who feels love by receiving gifts, the most important factor is a visible reminder of love, not so much the cost of the gift. In times of crisis, physical presence is a powerful gift.
4. Acts of Service
Acts of service are those things we do to take care of the people we love. Traditionally they include things like cooking or cleaning or maintaining the house. Sometimes we reject this love language because it seems too traditional or we are afraid of being taken for granted, but if this is the primary love language for your loved one, then it is as potent as any aphrodisiac in expressing love.
5. Physical Touch
Physical touch is important to all human beings. Studies have shown that babies that do not get enough physical contact do not develop emotionally. Although sex is a part of expressing love through physical touch, it is not the only part, hugging, caressing, massaging, kissing, and holding hands are all expressions of a loving physical touch.
Love messages must be received in order to work. Let your love flow by expressing love in the right love language for your loved one to hear, or see, or feel. When you do, you can have Valentines Day all year long.

It's very tough to define the word love and the love relations. A human being experiences different kinds of love at different points of time in his life. There are various stages of love and at every step of love you need to convey the message to your partner for a smooth and harmonious relation. Because loving someone is not enough, you have to convey your message to people whom you love, like if someone loves you and you know that already, even you would love to hear it again and again from him/her.
First Expression of Love
This is always the most important phase in a Love relation. It takes a lot of courage and determination to let your loved one know your innermost sentiments. There is a lot of hesitation and fear of refusal is there when you think of proposing your girlfriend/boyfriend. But there are some ways through which you can make your first expression of love unique, and impressive enough to please your targeted girl/boy. Just put a sensuous message in a bottle with some red rose petals illustrating your love and send it to the targeted person, it'll be a real exclusive way of getting proposed by someone, and there is no way to refuse such a deep and intense proposal.

Forgive Message in a Bottle
Several times in your life you make mistakes in your life which may heart your spouse or girlfriend. On such occasions you hesitate to face them and you are not able to tell them to forgive you, in such cases you can take help of forgive message in a bottle. Be damn sure that your messenger (message in bottle) will leave an impressive impact over your spouse or girlfriend and she will forgive you immediately.
Marry me Message in a Bottle
You have been in a love relationship for long and now wanted to let her know that you want to spend your whole life with her, but not getting a perfect moment or a perfect way to express your desire of being together forever. In that case a simple Marry Me message in a bottle can make your work easy. Your acceptance is guaranteed and both of you will keep that message forever as a memorabilia.
Now a days people go out of their way to try to impress someone they like, romantically. The truth is, you have everything you need already inside of your heart. It may take a little bit of digging around, but you have it. Have you ever tried to write a love poem, and the words just did not seem to fit? I have some tips to help you find the right words to use. There are some basic simple rules that you can follow to end up with the most romantic love letter.
  1. Do not be plain with your words.
  2. Do not be afraid to be mushy.
  3. Allow yourself some time.
  4. Get creative with your ideas
Add a little value to what you are saying. Get into a little definition, but you do not have to go over board with it. Add some detail, for example:
Turn this sentence:
I love you.
Into this:
When your hand touches my skin, it sends shivers down my spine. I love you like I have never loved before.
This is opening a whole new expressive way for you to say how you feel. Some of the greatest romantic love songs do not even get your point across. Everyone has their own opinion about 'mushy'. Well, if you are falling in love, or have been in love, than you should you understand that, it is just part of being in love. The great part is, this technique works for anyone. If you are just starting to reach that level in your relationship, or if you have been married for 50 years.
If you try to rush what you want to say, chances are the words will not come out right. Take a little time, and think about just what your heart says about the one your writing for. You do not need a Hallmark card to say it for you. Everything you feel is there in your heart. Show it, love poems do not have to rhyme to 'become a poem'. Words are very powerful, use them right.
Put your loved one on a search! You could use love words to make clues to find the real letter. You could even do some chocolates hidden with each clue or something like that. Maybe do a voice recorded clue search. Say a little something sweet to get the 'receiver' to the next clue. Another great idea is, leaving pictures from your past of the two of you to lead them to the 'grand finale'.

10 comments:

  1. great, I think it is very romantic dialog & seasonal Romance. I liked also read this Love Sms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my name is Lauren i'm from USA i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Priest Ade who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Priest Ade can help you too Email him at
      ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com

      Blogs: https://relationshipspell.blogspot.com

      Website http://ancientspiritspellcast.website2.me

      WhatsApp +2347059715465



      Hello my name is Lauren i'm from USA i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Priest Ade who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Priest Ade can help you too Email him at
      ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com

      Blogs: https://relationshipspell.blogspot.com

      Website http://ancientspiritspellcast.website2.me

      WhatsApp +2347059715465



      Hello my name is Lauren i'm from USA i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Priest Ade who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Priest Ade can help you too Email him at
      ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com

      Blogs: https://relationshipspell.blogspot.com

      Website http://ancientspiritspellcast.website2.me

      WhatsApp +2347059715465

      Delete
  2. Hi, my girlfriend of a year had a bit broke up with me. She had kept how she was feeling smothered. I also felt smothered at times too but we didn’t communicate things properly and our relationship lacked the conversation piece because am a quiet person. She said she felt pressured in social situations because i wouldn’t be the most outgoing person. I very much loved her and need to get her back and my last chance was love spell. I entered on the website http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com, because i read that he has a lot of positive feedback with his spells. I’m not disappointed because my lover came back to me within 24 hours after getting a love spell from the Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. We are happy couples now and if you need any kind of help, contact him via his website or Email here; doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com or whats-app +2348135254384. Michael Snapp, USA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. Am Singh Darren from Texas, USA. My wife divorced me year 2014 and went back to her EX husband. I felt heart broken and weak for i didn't know how to get her back for she was my love and my life. I did all i could do to get her back through my close friends and family members but nothing worked out. So, in my place of work, i tried searching for help online on how i can get her back and i found various testifiers of how a Doc named Osemu has been faithful & helpful with his spells. I gave it a try by getting in touch with him on his Email ( Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com ) and i explained my problem to him. Doc Osemu prepared a spell for me that brought back my wife within 12 to 16 hours after i contacted him. Doc Osemu assured me that nothing can break us apart again and since 2015 till this moment, i have been full of joy with my wife and we live as one happy family. You out there that needs help why not contact Doc Osemu today and be happy again. Call me on + 1 (931)-257-7923 for more info OR what's app or call him on +23435254384. Website: http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at blind dates like a first date
    Two of the authors of our book met their
    husbands on blind dates, and you can too! If
    you’re not sure you want to sit in a noisy
    restaurant, go out and do something fun. One of
    our Garter Brides went to a baseball game, and
    she and her date each brought a friend. They
    had a blast and got married one year later.
    Long lasting love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to Dr.Unity for bringing back my boyfriend,and brought great joy?

    I'm so excited. I cant believe it! Dr.Unity your love spell casting really worked! My ex-boyfriend is back after he left me, he sent me an SMS last night, wanting us to get back together again...and here we are! Yes, I’m extremely happy that we are living together again. My Ex and I broke up 1 year and 2 months ago and i was six months pregnant. We both love each other and it was a shock to me and it really broke my heart. I tried to call him and both of his lines were disconnected. I tried to reach him on social networks but he deleted me off of them. I tried to reach his parents and they told me that their son said that he does not love me and does not want to see me and they do not know what is wrong. I cried and cried everyday because I loved him very much. Until I gave birth and the baby was one year old, I could not get my love back. Again, I was confused. I do not know what to do and I also lost my job and I have no money to take care of the baby. I was miserable in life so I cried to my sister and told her my problem and said that she knew of one powerful spell caster that helped her when she could not get pregnant. I contacted him by email and he said he will help me and told me what to do and i did it, then he did a (LOVE SPELL) for me, 28 hours later, my boyfriend came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. me and my boyfriend are living together happily again... All thanks to Dr Unity and if you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you..Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on whats-app:+2348071622464 .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm Nora Vargas. I feel so joyful today because of the help Doctor Zakuza has rendered to me for getting my Husband back. I've been married for 6 years and it has been so terrible because my husband was cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce. But when i came across Doctor Zakuza facebook page on the internet [ https://www.facebook.com/doctorzakuzaspelltemple ] posted by a lady, i decided to get in touch with him and i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case for there is no problem without a solution. Here i am celebrating because my Husband is back home and am really enjoying my marriage and what a great celebration. I will keep on testifying on the internet because Doctor Zakuza is truly a helper who God has sent to help us all. Why not contact Doctor Zakuza now if you are facing any challenges in your relationship life. Contact him now via E-mail: [ Doctorzakuzaspelltemple@yahoo.com ] Facebook Page: [ https://www.facebook.com/doctorzakuzaspelltemple ] OR Call me for more info +1 (516) 277-6702 USA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel so joyful today because of the help Doctor Ogudugu has rendered to me getting my Husband back. I've been married for 6 years and it has been so terrible because my husband was cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce. But when i came across Doctor Ogudugu Email on the internet posted by a lady, i decided to get in touch with him and i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case for there is no problem without a solution. Here i am celebrating because my Husband is back home and am really enjoying my marriage and what a great celebration. I will keep on testifying on the internet because Doctor Ogudugu is truly a helper who God has sent to help us all. Why not contact Doctor Ogudugu now if you are facing any challenges in your relationship life. Email: (greatogudugu@gmail.com ). Call or WhatsApp No: +2348139793075 for further inquiry and assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looked forward to be a whole family again with a love spell, I actually got tired of living a depressing life. I was so unlucky that my husband fell out of love with me; he keeps threatening me with divorce paper almost everyday. But all I wanted in our home are positive thinking, love and happiness all the time. I wanted us to be good parent to our kids. When Dr. Wakina stepped in with his helping hands via dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com I began to feel lighter on the inside, I stopped having that heavy feeling on my chest during the process of the love spell. Two days after, my husband started exhibiting some positive character. He confessed that he was thinking of me more recently even when he was with his girlfriend. I was overwhelmed when he came to me and apologized for every wrong he has done to me, I also apologized to him as well. Dr. I just want to say thanks for the patience and kindness shown to me during the whole spell process. My husband and I has been living happily after the love spell, none of his exs ever comeback.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstances. I give God all the glory for bringing Lord Zakuza into my life for helping me get my wife back that got me divorced for one year. I was the last person on earth to accept the fact that spells exist or work not until I was referred to Lord Zakuza online to who has helped so many people with his powerful spells. I had no other option than to give it a try because 3 months after the divorce, I was demoted at my place of work due to depression for I don't know what to do to get her back but thank God today for using Lord Zakuza to get my happiness and love life back within 48 hours. Just last week here, I was promoted back to my position and I'm here to share my own experience with this man called Lord Zakuza. I don't know what you are going through today but know that in all situation there's always a way out. Lord Zakuza also prepares spells like Lottery spell, job spell, spell to stop a divorce, spell cure for any diseases, protection spell, spell to become successful and wealthy E.T.C. Contact him now for any help via TEXT OR WHATSAPP MESSENGER with: +1 740-573-9483 and Email on: Lordzakuza7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete